The Bohan Printalign is a versatile, highly accurate phototool alignment system for
diazo and silver halide photographs.
Designed as a result of our continuous research and development programme, the Printalign
can provide a significant increase in the rate of printing to a reference while maintaining
consistent high quality. It eliminates 'first off' checking, phototool damage and
tool hole wear, while the reduction of imaging times and the easy, accurate changing
of phototools increases efficiency and minimises operator fatigue and glass breakage.
The Printalign can be manufactured to suit specified panel ranges, and optional features
such as glass stress spacers and artwork vacuum grooves are designed to meet most
individual operating needs.
1. Reduces imaging times by up to 50%
2. Accepts material for printing from 0.1mm up to 2.3mm
3. Eliminates phototool (artwork) damage and tool hole wear
4. Fast and accurate phototool changing
5. Glass panels mounted in metal frames for easy replacement
6. Incorporates precision bearings, hard location pads and unique
gas lifting struts for stress free top to bottom glass registration
Pins in metal or glass to customer specification
Micro adjustment of 'x' and 'y' of top glass
Artwork vacuum grooves plus 'U' diversions
Unique glass stress spacers
Sub frames for various exposure machines can be supplied
Dimensions/weight according to panel specification